Our stores offer a wide range of vision and hearing services and products to suit your individual needs and budget.
Crystal Vision & Better Hearing utilizes the most accurate and clinically proven screening techniques to improve your hearing. Testing is performed exclusively by our Registered Hearing Instrument Practitioners.
- We will review your hearing and general health history.
- Discuss your hearing needs and review situations where you experience difficulty hearing.
- Pure tone audiogram: graph depicting hearing sensitivity from low to high frequencies.
- Speech recognition testing.
- Pure tone testing, bone conduction.
Common signs of hearing loss
- Often asking people to repeat themselves and/or feel that people are mumbling or speaking softly.
- Excessive difficulty understanding conversations in background noise.
- Other people have remarked that you are not hearing well.
- Avoiding things you enjoy, such as social events, as it requires too much effort to follow the conversation.
- Needing to sit closer to the speaker or have eye contact to effectively follow a conversation.
What to expect at your first appointment
- We will review your hearing and general health history
- Talk to you about your noise exposure history
- Discuss your hearing needs and review situations where you experience difficulty hearing
- Conduct an in-depth hearing evaluation
At Crystal Vision & Better Hearing, you receive
- The most in-depth free hearing testing.
- FREE demonstration of the latest hearing aid technology
- Risk–free take home trials
- Expert advice
- FREE hearing aid checks, maintenance and cleanings
- Price match guarantee